Finally.......Forever a Family

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

IT'S ON IT'S WAY!!!!!

Here's the email I just received from my agency!!!!

Hi Terri,
I wanted to let you know that I received your home study today. A copy is attached. Your dossier will go out today to the region. I am sending it Fed Ex and the tracking number is 8597 4559 2378.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
XXXXX


I'll be tracking it each step of the way..........but she said it should take about 10 days just to get to the region (so much for next day delivery........lol).

I figure 10 days in, 10 days out, and about 7-14 days for their paperwork process........so it should be about 27-34 days before we hear anything.

Until then, the blogging will mostly consist of my feelings, packing, and of our fund raising efforts.

Until then.............

Terri for the Casebier's

1 comment:

Donna said...

Awesome news, Terri!!!