Finally.......Forever a Family

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Confusion?...........or a blessing?

Well,

Here it is................yesterday I contacted my agency........they told me that the Moscow clinics had closed, but we were still doing medicals "in region"..........so we shouldn't be delayed at all.

AND, after talking with this same person on Friday about the medical information we have on Isabelle and her telling me how "accurate" it is.......she told me yesterday that sometimes it IS better than what is listed..............which is what I asked about in the first place.

Now, the real kicker, the person online that told me about the doctor closings, etc..........she's with MY agency and MY agent is who told her about the closings and started this whole mess...................clarity is apparently not a strong point for her............. :(

This just teaches me that I have to make sure I ask LOTS of probing questions to get to all the details and ask things MANY different ways so that she understands what I am looking for.

However, it's also WONDERFUL to be able to still hope that Isabelle will be ours and that time will come soon...............we still hope to travel by the beginning of August...........

Our last document will arrive in the Oregon office today from the Secretary of State!!! It will go to Russia today as well!!!!..............the countdown starts to getting our letter of invitation..................I REALLY hope that we are told to make the entire 1st trip before the 13th of August (when Gary starts his new job, new school, new career) so that Gary can go with me and not have it interfere with his job..............

Thanks again for all the prayers!!! Our "Hope" is renewed!!!!!!!!!

Terri for the Casebier's

Great is YOUR faithfulness oh Lord............YOUR mercies are NEW EVERY morning!!!! Your STEADFAST LOVE NEVER ceases!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Terri, I'm so glad that things are looking up!!!

Unknown said...

Great news!