Finally.......Forever a Family

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

As of today -- Birthday????

Well, still just waiting........BUT, we are a couple days closer.......the translator should be finished translating now........so it should be at or heading to the facilitator's office to match us to Isabelle........and then write us the email that invites us to go and meet her. I can't wait!!! I'm getting TOO excited about it!!!

I found another packing list today that I'd already down loaded.......it actually seems to give me a little more detail (keeps me a little less nervous!!). :):):)

I also went to the health department today to check out immunizations......Gary & I will be getting the vaccines for Hep. A & B (both lifetime vaccines), tetanus (sp?)(good for 10 years), and TYPHOID!!!!! Yep.........that's a disease in food and water........so I want to take care of that one.............and it's only good for 5 years.......hopefully we'll be back from China by then.

I also got an email from the USCIS last week. It said that I didn't need to get re-fingerprinted.........but also that I still had to pay for the fingerprinting.
.....that's really odd, but of course the U.S. government wants to take all the money it can from everyone!!! :{

I've been thinking about the time and everything. Isabelle's birthday is in July......so today COULD be her birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!! I can't wait to hug you, hold you and love you and teach you to give kisses...........I can wait for the arm restraints after surgery, but I hope that you'll do so well that you won't need them long. I can't wait to take you swimming for the 1st time........but we'll probably need to get your surgery out of the way first.........lol

I can't wait to dress her in outfits that I've been collecting for the last 4 years!!! I can't wait to tell her how much I love her and that it's going to be ok.......she won't have to sit alone in the orphanage anymore. She won't have to struggle to talk or play anymore. We're coming and we're going to help her in EVERY way possible!!! :):):) Most of all, we are going to teach her that she does not EVER have to be alone again! She can ALWAYS count on Jesus to be there for her!!!

Now, if God could just show ME how we are going to do this financially.......without going into more debt!! :):):)

God is always good, so I WILL trust in Him for HIS provision (not mine).

Terri for the Casebier's

No comments: