Finally.......Forever a Family

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures






Well, Many have commented that I haven't posted enough pictures lately.................I don't know how to make this a "private" blog, so that's why I created the other for her pictures................but I figured I should just go ahead and post them here anyway. These are the latest, though they are from about 2 months ago..................I'm not quite the photographer that my Uncle Rich and his daughter Stacey are! :):):)


Health wise, Isabelle is still considered "failure to thrive" because of her weight, but she is totally proportional and is tall and skinny..............:):):) something probably never said of me...............lol she's almost caught up to others her age in everything but the size. At least she's on the American charts now for height and head circumference................we're not worried about it in the least. We were actually told by our nutritionist to ADD OIL to her liquid foods............yep, just like Jack Sprat, we can eat no fat and she can eat no lean! :):):) Her personality is so fun! Those of you who haven't met her or haven't seen her in a while, we need to meet up as soon as the gas prices start to stabilize! :):):)


Terri

4 comments:

Karen said...

Terri,

I think you can make your blog private by going to permissions and changing it to only people you invite. They you send invites to the people you want to allow to read your blog. Not sure if that's exactly how to do it, but it's close.

Isabelle is adorable!!!

Karen (from IFS)

Kelly and Matt said...

Terri,

She is so cute! I think she has gotten so big compared to when she first came home.

If you go private don't forget to invite me :o)

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi Terri,
Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I stopped by. Now I will add you to my blog and check in more often. Isabelle is a little dollie! She's so adorable and you look so happy!
Are you going to do the Halloween thing?

Well, you were correct about the palate surgery. It hurt me more than the baby! She's speech delayed now, but we're working on it!

Please stop by, I'm having a blog makeover soon, but now have this one up and running again!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings,

Ivy

Anonymous said...

Hello! We are helping kids deprived of parental affection and love in Ukraine. If you wish to join us, here is our site https://hopenowusa.org