Finally.......Forever a Family

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Traveling Tomorrow!!!!

Well everyone..........we are headed out in the afternoon..............we are VERY excited, but at the same time we have some more prayer requests.

Please pray for our traveling mercies (including no pain this time from dealing with luggage and getting enough water/sleep)..........

Pray for our physicals on Wednesday........if I'm feeling then like I am now, I don't know what the 8 doctors will say.

Pray for our court time on Thursday that it will go smoothly. We're not planning on them waiving the 10 day wait.........which turns out to be a good thing because we were informed last week that we needed to get yet another apostille from Austin.........guess we all know where Gary will be heading the 1st week of October!!!!

Please also pray for our health. Allergies (ragweed) have hit hard already and I'm not feeling well at all!!! I am on my regular allergy medications, but also on antibiotics for another couple days and cough suppressant. Gary also has allergies but hasn't had as severe a reaction as I have......pray that I don't end up giving him something on top of his allergies.

I am SO ready for Isabelle to be home and to be able to treat her like she's our baby.........and though I'm really excited about getting to go look for cultural items for Isabelle's keepsakes and having a "new" journey in Russia, the allergies leave me less than excited about getting on a plane or about walking around outside. Hopefully Russia will have a VERY low pollen count!!!

Well, I gotta go help Gary finish packing (mostly done)............

Thanks for following along and for praying for our family as we go from being a couple to becoming a couple with child to becoming a family (adding Hannah as well).

Terri for the Casebier's

4 comments:

Sarah's proud Mama said...

You'll be in my prayers! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Robin

Pamela Askew said...

Terri,
Praying for you..... I'll keep checking here for any updates! Blessings!

Pam

Jaime said...

I just saw a message that you were typing from Russia. How exciting!!! Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!

Jaime

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary
It's Lamar Howell from INA. Saw your baby. What a blessing you and Terry have, and I know you paid a price. But the joy you have show's it was worth it!
Check my stuff out a www.lamarhowell.wordpress.com
God bless
Lamar